2. Information we collect
2.1 Who are “you”?
You are the visitor to our website.
2.2 Information we collect about you
Contact Information (for example your name and email address).
You might provide us with your contact information, either through the use of our services, a form on our website, an interaction with our sales or customer support team, or a response to one of our own surveys.
We collect usage information about you whenever you interact with our websites and services. This includes the web pages you visit, your language preference, your location, what you click on, when you perform those actions, and so on.
Device and browser data.
We collect information about the device you use to access our services. Device data mainly means your IP address, operating system version, device type, system and performance information, and browser type.
Information from page tags.
We use third-party tracking services that employ cookies and page tags (also known as web beacons) to collect data about visitors to our websites. This data includes usage and user statistics. We provide more information on cookies in our Cookies Policy below.
Like most websites today, our web servers keep log files that record data each time a device accesses the servers. The log files contain data about the nature of each access, including originating IP addresses, internet service providers, the files viewed on our site (e.g., HTML pages, graphics, etc.), operating system versions, device type and timestamps.
If you arrive at an Casarovea Usa Inc. website from an external source (such as a link on another website or in an email), we record information about the source that referred you to us.
Information from third parties and integration partners.
We collect your personal information or data from third parties if you give permission to those third parties to share your information with us or where you have made that information publicly available online.
3. How we use the information we collect
We process personal data about you where:
• You have consented or;
Casarovea Usa Inc. has legitimate interests of:
• improving service experience; and developing new products and service features.
When you have consented we collect and use the following information about you:
• Contact Information.
We use contact information to respond to your inquiries, send you information as part of the services, and send you marketing information (as long as you have agreed to this at the point of providing your information and for as long as you do not opt-out).\
We provide your email address to a member of our support team who will contact you if you submitted an inquiry through one of the online forms on our site. You might also receive marketing communications from us if you have consented to this at the point where you provided your information. We will always provide you with the means to opt-out of this marketing at any time.
• Cookies page tags and web beacons.
We collect information from page tags and web beacons to allow us to determine the success of our website content and advertising campaigns. For more information please read our Cookies Policy.
• How you use our services.
We use information about how you have interacted with our websites to improve our website services for you and all users. Some examples relevant to you:
We collect information about the web pages you have visited and your activity on our sites. We collect this information so that we can track the most visited and most useful parts of our website to identify what are our most popular services.
• Device data.
We use device data both to troubleshoot problems with our service and to make improvements to it. We also infer your geographic location based on your IP address.
We collect device and browser information from you to troubleshoot website functionality issues and to fix bugs.
• Log data.
We use log data for many different business purposes to include:
• To monitor abuse and troubleshoot.
• To track your preferences and create new services, features, content or make recommendations personalized for you.
• To track behavior at the aggregate/anonymous level to identify and understand trends in the various interactions with our services.
• To fix bugs and troubleshoot product functionality.
Your browser type to determine how we can present our website best within that browser environment.
• Referral information.
We use referral information to track the success of our integrations and referral processes.
• We will also internally use your information and data, for the following limited purposes:
• To enforce our agreements where applicable.
• To prevent potentially illegal activities.
• To screen for and prevent undesirable or abusive activity like phishing, spam, and fraud.
• Legal uses.
To respond to legal requests or prevent fraud, we may need to disclose any information or data we hold about you. If we receive a legal request, we may need to inspect the data we hold to determine how to respond.
Here we provide information about the types of cookies Casarovea Usa Inc. uses and how to disable them.
If you cannot find the specific information that you are looking for or if you have questions, please feel free to contact us anytime.
4.1 What is a cookie?
Cookie is a small file that can be placed on your device that allows us to recognize and remember you. It is sent to your browser and stored on your computer’s hard drive or tablet or mobile device. When you visit our sites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
• Keeping you signed in
• Understanding how you use our site
• Showing you content that is relevant to you
• Showing you Casarovea Usa Inc. products and services that are relevant to you
• Working with partners to serve you relevant advertising
Ultimately, this allows us to publish the content that you read on our sites and apps.
apps for a number of purposes.
Other organizations also collect user information on our sites through cookies, tags and pixels. Tags and pixels, also known as web beacons, are similar to cookies but are collected through embedded images.
Using cookies and other technology allows other organizations to help us to analyze how our site is being used, measure the number of visitors to the site, and display advertising.
Cookies that are used by Casarovea Usa Inc. are referred to as “first-party cookies”; and those that are used by our partners are “third-party cookies”. Because of how cookies work, our website cannot access third-party cookies; nor can other organizations access the data in the cookies we use on our website. There are more details about both in the following sections.
4.3 What types of cookies do we use?
We use four types of cookies, which we describe in this section.
• Essential – cookies that are essential to provide you with services you have requested. For example, these include the cookies that make it possible for you to stay logged into your Casarovea Usa Inc. account and make comments. If you set your browser to block these cookies, then these functions and services will not work for you. In particular, we wont be able to save your preferences about cookies.
• Performance – cookies which measure how often you visit our sites and how you use them. We use this information to get a better sense of how our users engage with our content and to improve our sites and apps, so that users have a better experience. For example, we collect information about which of our pages are most frequently visited, and by which types of users. We also use third-party cookies to help with performance. For example, the Google Analytics cookie gives us information such as your journey between pages and whether you have downloaded anything (details of how to opt out of it are below).
• Functionality – cookies that are used to recognize you and remember your preferences or settings when you return to our site, so that we can provide you with a more personalized experience. For example, if you are based in the United Kingdom, we will remember this and make sure that you receive the UK homepage when you visit our site, rather than the US or Australia homepage. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
• Advertising – cookies that are used to collect information about your visit to our site, the content you have viewed, the links you have followed and information about your browser, device and your IP address. We have set out more details on this below.
All of the cookies used by Casarovea Usa Inc. are safe for your computer and they only store information that is used by the browser.
• They cannot access your computer or harm it in any way.
• Many of our cookies are necessary for the proper functioning of our website.
• Other cookies improve user experience by storing site preferences, language preferences, as well as information about previously viewed content.
4.4 How to manage cookies
You can switch some cookies off through the Your Online Choices site. You may need to do this again each time you use a different IP address or device.
Additionally, you can disable cookies anytime you want in your computer’s internet browser configuration settings. However, disabling cookies may cause some web services to malfunction in your browser and certain content might be blocked for you.
Below you will find information on how to deactivate or block cookies in the main web browsers:
You can also configure your cookie usage by website, set browser-specific cookie preferences, including preferences for third-party cookies and advertising cookies.
If you would like to contact us about cookies please email email@example.com
We take significant steps to ensure that our servers and your data are always kept secure.
6. Safety of Minors
Our services are not intended for and may not be used by minors. “Minors”; are individuals under the age of 13 (or under a higher age if permitted by the laws of their residence). Casarovea Usa Inc. does not knowingly collect personal data from Minors or allow them to register. If it comes to our attention that we have collected personal data from a Minor, we may delete this information without notice. If you have reason to believe that this has occurred, please contact customer support.